- Plastic body for both filters which reduces weight
- Diesel fuel filter with exclusive Deep Filtration Media (DFM)
- Exclusive products and added value for the aftermarket
Nogarole Rocca, 3 November 2016 - UFI Filters, a world leader in fluid filtration technologies, has secured a major supply contract for the recently launched Alfa Romeo Giulia. UFI oil and diesel modules will be standard equipment on the 2.2l diesel engine on this car and others developed on the same platform.
- A winning bond between the OE business and the aftermarket
- Presentation of the Gen 2 Plus innovative diesel module
- New image, in keeping with the company values
Frankfurt, 13th September 2016 - UFI Filters, a world leader in fluid filtering technologies, has chosen Automechanika Frankfurt as the place to demonstrate its experience as a supplier to the leading world manufacturers and the consequent advantages for the UFI and Sofima aftermarket lines.
- Twin patented filter element and newly formulated media DFM with depth septum
- Two-stage filtering process within a single unit
- Novel “inside to outside" direction of fuel flow within the module
Frankfurt, 13th September 2016 - UFI Filters, a world leader in the technologies linked to fluid filtering, has chosen Automechanika Frankfurt to show off its most recent innovation for diesel filtering – the complete Gen 2 Plus module.
- The winning combination of OE and Aftermarket operations
- Presentation of the new Gen II Plus diesel filter module
- New brand image in line with company values
Nogarole Rocca, 22 June 2016 - UFI Filters, a world leader in fluid filtration technologies, will showcase its expertise as a key provider for many leading global manufacturers at this year’s Automechanika Frankfurt trade fair (13/17 September 2016) and demonstrating the consequent advantages for the company’s UFI and Sofima aftermarket product ranges.
- Complete oil filter module for 3.0 litre petrol and diesel engines
- Plastic filter body reinforced with fibreglass
- An exclusive product for the aftermarket sector
Nogarole Rocca, 10 May 2016- UFI Filters, a world leader in fluid filtration technologies, today announced a major new supply contract with BMW for a complete oil filtration module, designed for 3.0 l diesel and petrol engines.
- 160 new to range products in 2016 – and even more in 2017
- Cabin air filter to be major growth contributor
- European car parc coverage to exceed 97.5% in 2017
Nogarole Rocca, Italy, 6 April 2016- Global filter specialist UFI will add 160 new products to its UFI and Sofima aftermarket filter ranges this year as part of a three year strategy to outperform its competitors. The company's aim is to provide the best European car parc coverage in every product category. Currently, the 537 oil, 1,237 air, 319 cabin air and 532 fuel filter references deliver 96% or better coverage in each category.
Euro 6 standards are applied to the type-approvals of all new models of road vehicles in order to tackle the increase in air pollution. To meet the requirements of these European standards, MAN Truck is committed to developing new avant-garde engines and is relying on the knowledge and experience of UFI Filters to develop the diesel pre-filter.
Click to find out from the voice of Luca Betti, Global AM Business Unit Director and Eduardo Martì, all the latest news and Aftermarket Group figures on the international market.
The UFI FILTERS Group, leader in the filtration sector, with a 21% share of the world’s market for oil Original Equipment and a 23% share for diesel fuel, are awarded a new project equipping the new engine, launched by the FCA Group for the JEEP CHEROKEE, with the fuel and oil filter: the 2.2 Multijet Euro 6, 185 and 200 HP.
UFI FILTERS is confirmed as one of the best technology partners chosen and recognized worldwide by the leading automotive manufacturers. Innovative tailor-made solutions, designed and manufactured according to the requirements of each customer; thanks to which UFI FILTERS Group has been recognized with many awards.